Re: procedure for changing fuel filter?

Here is a tip:

Take your time.  Play it safe and replace all washers on the bolts so that
there is a good seal.

I made this terrible and careless mistake last night (3-15-99) when
replacing my warm-up regulator.  It sprunk a leak (the smaller of the two
hollow bolts) and caught on fire.

Yes, it caught on fire.  I think I wet myself as I was hurling snow on the
engine compartment. I'm not sure what the coolant hoses are made out of,
but I'm glad they didn't melt like all the nearby electrical wires did.

I'm such an idiot.

I'll determine damages in the morning.

Hope this helps.

-Aaron