Tranny oil Q

Well I am home on break doing some work on the rocco.  New Moble One oil.  I
rigged up a weighted shift rod for the shifter. WD-40 to fix the A/C high Idle
(it worked by the way) all with the help of the list so thanks everyone.  But
I went to check the tranny oil and there is this big ass hex bolt to be
removed, I have checked around but can't seem to find one.  I don't want to
drive to VW to get the tool cause its kind of far.  So, does anybody have any
ideas where to get it, or how to make my own.?  I checked around dads garage
but could not find anything to use.  Also, I can't find this Redline MTL
Tranny
oil anywhere.  Does anyone know what stores sell it?  I did find Valvoline
gear oil though, is this stuff good?  Thanks everyone.

Brian 86 16v