RE: [tech][help]changing the inst cluster

It's not quite plug and play but with both wiring diagrams it's pretty easy.

I believe that the early GTI and Jetta shared the same wiring colors for the cluster so it should be easy to figure out.

I swapped in a MkII cluster into my MkI Roc a while ago and the only thing that doesn't work is the upshift light...who cares.

What plans do you have for the MFA cluster???????

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop