Re: I saw a Scirocco GTi today!

>I went to the VW dealership today and i say a 1988 Scirocco GTi..IT WAS
SO
>SWEEET LOOOKING!!!! I was wondering if it belonged to anyone on the
list??
>It was in Riverhead, NY..

Hmm. It wasn't mine.

BUT, in a somewhat related matter... Last year about this time, I was
driving on I-84 West right about after Brewster NY (right on the eastern
border). I was driving my old maroon '82, and I came up alongside a
Black MkII with a badge that said Scirocco GTi. It had no body kit, so
it was an early MkII. The driver and I exchanged the usual wave and
smile/thumbs up/"nice car"-raise of the eyebrows. Then he dusted me
before I could get a good look at him.

Anyone on the list?

-Dave
'81 Scirocco