{Non-Rocco} New Addition to the VW family

Well guys, for anyone interested...I am taking my rocco off the road this
summer to begin stripping down the paint and stopping all the rust....so I
had to find another car to get me around...

Ended up buying a 83 Rabbit Diesel Pickup! haha...this thing is too damn
funny....slow and stinky! Hopefully I get some picks up the ole Stinky up
soon...I'll let you guys know!

On a side note...where is a good cheap source for POR 15?

Eric