Re: 86 8V for sale / 87 Cabbie FS

Forgot to mention that I'll take a pic of the 86 Rocco and send it to
anyone who wants to see it.

I have an 87 Cabbie for sale too if anyone's interested.  It has 175k
miles.  A bunch of stuff was replaced by the previous owner and was well
taken care of.  She commuted to college every day 70 miles, so the miles
are mostly highway.  It's in really good shape.  I will take 2500 for
it.  I'm selling it because I just found a good deal on a 90 Cabbie and
went and bought the thing.  So I need to unload the 87.  I thought about
keeping it, but the driveway is too full and the wife is getting
frustrated.  :-)

-Mike