86 8V for sale

Hey all...there's a clean looking 86 Scirocco 8V on base here in
northern Utah.  It's the silver-blue color with 129k indicated miles.
It looks clean for only 1200 bucks.  Lemme know if you want me to check
it out.  The only thing I can see is the passenger 'parking' light is
broken.  I've seen it around base.  It's driven by a 30ish year old
lady, so it's more than likely not abused.  It has the 7?-spoke wheels
on it.

I wouldn't mind having it, but four cars are enough.  :-)

-Mike