Re: Suspension Question

what i do to get 'close' is before loosening the two lower nuts,
take a screwdriver and scrape around the strut housing, making a mark
on the knuckle..ie i scrap part that the strut bolts on to, it'll
make a line you can line the strut housing up to when putting it
back on the knuckle, along with making a hash mark on the eccentric
washer and strut housing, these 2 lines will get you awfully darn
close back to orig camber.

but i always take mine to get aligned, just goto a place that offers
a warranty and have them realign it for free...NTB has done my last 3
alignments on my 81 rocco for free.

 Ryan