Mark I Found

found an 80 mark I in a local junkyard here, completely intact minus the
wheels and oil filler cap. it is silver with black interior with big SCIROCCO
decals on the side windows.

I tried my damndest to buy this car but the owner will only sell for parts=
says it is illegal for him to sell the car whole- I asked him who would know
but he said only if I pay his lawyer fees and the 50,000 dolalr fine the state
would slap on him. <sigh>. I think he is shining me on but if you need mark I
parts, here is a good source. the hatch has a dent, the left 1/4 has a dent
and the drivers door is dented- rest of the car is in good shape.

Anyone interested call Reynolds Garage here in Winston-Salem, NC.

-Ken
ES 4 85 Wolfie 8v
FS 4 93 LX 5.0