Finished taking engine out today

Well, I got the engine out of the 16v today, and tore most of the major
compontents apart.  I took losta kul pictures as I was going, and I
plan to make a nice story of the whole thing and post it to a web
page eventually.  But I broke something...big suprise there, eh? :)

Anyway, there's a coolent inlet fixture between cylinder 2 & 3
intake tubes at the front of the head.  It's attached by 3 hex
bolts, 5mm head.  One of them snapped off in the head, leaving only
a tiny bit above the surface.  I drilled it for an easy out, and
sure enough, broke off the easy out inside the hole.  Just how
screwed am I here?  There's a split coolent passage right inside
the head at this point, is there enough material to drill it out
large and tap it?  The mounting flange for the coolent pipe has
plenty of room for a large bolt, so that's not a problem.  Anybody
have any other ideas on how to rescue the current hole and get the
remains of the bolt/easy out outta there?  Since I am about
to package up the whole thing for porting, maybe I should just make
it SEP.  You know, Somebody Elses Problem? :)

Thanks.

==Brett