Re: Non-Roc [Cable TV Related]

> Is anyone on the list in to hacking cable boxes to make them into
> descramblers?????
>
> Just thought I'd ask

Well I don't make them, but I can tell you one thing, don't try and
beat the cable company, because you can't! Where I live (Montreal) I
had a box forever and it worked perfectly, until about 3 years ago.
The changed the signals, so everyone has to get a new box, so then
once everyone gets them back, they change it again. And everytime to
get it fixed it's $30. Now they're latest thing, all the PPV channels
randomly change every 1-10 mins, it's a bitch trying to watch a movie.
:(

Check on the net, theh tell you all over the place how to make them,
you don't need that much.

HTH and GL!
==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Stored for winter :p)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
"There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out
the short comming of others is there?" - Randall