84 gti for parts

i posted this once before and i got some responses i was wondering if
anyone was interedted in the parts that i have recieved mails about
please email me back and i will help you otu i am soory fo rthe delay
but my rocco has been calling for me and i am going on vacatiuon soon to
get my mind off the car while nothing can be done for it......
ohh i have a neuspeed lower front strut tie

update on rocco
head is at machine shop gettin g crazy valve job and coatings
header is sitting pretty in the shop
can't decide on cams yet (got two weeks)
suspension ready to put on