tire size question??

 Hey all, just want to start out by saying good luck with what ever you decide
Rich we're all bummed to hear about you car.
 But more to the point i was wondering is there anyone out there who has gone
from 195-50-15's to 205-50-15's.  i have been thinking of this change for a
while now, and while i was at the tire store getting my old tire plugged,
(very suprized that it was free by the way) I saw a pile of 4 tires that
happened to be just this size, Goodyear gs-c (i think) 205 50 zr 15 for $50 a
piece needless to say they are in the back of my S 10 right now  I am
wondering what changes in handling can i expect from these tires, also i would
like to suggest Tire Warehouse / Double Discount Auto Parts in Belfast Maine
to anyone in the area who is looking to buy tires.
Josh L.
88 soon to be 2.0 16V