Re: STOLEN Car update

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:37:41 -0700 (MST) Night Shadow
>I agree with Mark, Rich.  See what your insurance says....I bet they
will
>want to total it...

Id have to say the same thing. Find yourself another car. In the long
run, you will be better off. Sorry for your loss, I know what a personal
attack it is to have a car stolen and vandalized. I had a Turbo Z car
stolen from my driveway. They found it the tow company said that I could
come pick it up, as if it was running and everything. I get there to find
this shell of a car. "Just WTF was I supposed to pick up here you
jackoffs". And she had the balls to look surprised at my anger. Hmph.
Well, im sure your last rights visitation wasn't anyless unpleasant.
Lemme know what your looking for and id be happy to find you a great
so-cal rust free replacement!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and