Re: mormon dui?

I guess the Army doesn't mind so much as the AF because falling over is
easier the closer you are to the ground. :)

I haven't been in the forces myself but did used to run all over Moffet
Field AFB all the time. Once we got clearance and every thing we used to
Hollywood roll right past the guard station. Only once or twice would
they look to see what we were doing or who we were.

Now adays I'd think they'd be more tuned up for anti terrorist mode and
I'd be stopped each time.

They way we tooled around in this extended van though, you woulda
thought we were drunk.

Pshaw, I get pulled over for being in the wrong (part of) town.

TBerk
survived my early adulthood.