RE: Re: Greg Raven's new book

I actually have not found a copy of that book yet. The Raven book did
have some how-to procedures from what I noticed during my ultra rapid
flip-through last night. ( I was a bit busy trying to figure out my dead
clutch)
Hopefully I can provide a more detailed account once I check it out
better.

Jonas
85 Scirocco