Re: CAR STOLEN

So do you still need the engine?  How are the door panels?

sorry - that's fucked up of me...

Hey - I hope you kept your receipts, because you will have a hell of a
time getting the real value out of your car without them.  They (the
insurance co) will ty & tell you your car was only worth 1500$ or
so...  Especially if you did any mods to it.  Don't let them screw you
over - they are not your friend, they are a business.  Also - if you
can get the car totally replaced money wise, then buy the salvage
title for like 250$, you are all set for a rebuild.

Also - a policeman's version of totally destroyed might be different
than yours - totally stripped to a lot of people means a window broken
out, stereo & wheels, maybe seats gone.  Stripped to me means a frame
& a couple body panels sitting on it's springs.

Seriously - that really sucks.. and is the primary reason I haven't
fixed the dents in my doors yet.  Oh yes, soon I WILL have a house
with a large garage to store my bastard child... (trailing off into
demented babbling)

Mark
-->If I had any luck it would be bad, so I am better off without it.

> >Well I can forget about worrying about my bent axle, because my car
was
> >stolen today.  Fu*King fantastic!  They car was found in Bel Air MD
and
> it
> >is destroyed and stripped according to the detective that called
me.
> I'll
> >give more details later.  IF I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have
> any
> >at all.
> >

> >Rich Deede
> >University Of Delaware (Communications)