Re: CAR STOLEN

WWWHHHAAAAA?!?!?!

Sorry for your loss, man. If there's any parts you need so you can get
it back on the road, give me a list...

I know how it feels. When I lived in CA, I had a beautiful 84 Jetta GLI,
that someone stole.  All I got back was a shell and some glass. They had
removed everything including the dashboard and carpet.

Go retrieve your car (or whats left) and let us know whats up. You're
gonna have to put in a claim, then decide weather or not to fix it. :(

Sucks....

>Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:43:26 -0500 (EST)
>From: Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu>
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: CAR STOLEN
>
>Well I can forget about worrying about my bent axle, because my car was
>stolen today.  Fu*King fantastic!  They car was found in Bel Air MD and
it
>is destroyed and stripped according to the detective that called me.
I'll
>give more details later.  IF I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have
any
>at all.
>

>Rich Deede

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN