Re: Wheel noise

At 11:28 PM 3/7/99 , Shawn C Meze wrote:

>>Rich, while I am deeply saddened to hear what happened to ya, I won't
>>be shaving my head.
>>I will, however, be taking a razorblade to Shawn next time I see him.

>Oh come on!! A bet, is a bet!
>Fine, you bring the razor, ill bring the Glock. You go first, baldy. :)

Hey Look, Shawn... I never told you that I would shave my head if you were
wrong... that was purely a figment of your imagination.  However, if you're
into that kinky shaving stuff, I would be glad to shave your head for you--
I mean, as long as you keep those little dainty fingers of yours to
yourself (unlike when you fondled that guy you were in jail with in NY last
year).

	But I ain't one to gossip, so y'aint heard it from me. Mmm-hmmm. :)

	And don't threaten me with your 9mm handgun crap... because we all know
the only thing *you* have that's 9mm wide *or* long is that scraggly little
thing between your legs.

	Phht.  Ouch.  :)

			Jason