Re: Wheel noise

ok I just checked those triangular gussets that you were talking about
Shawn and indeed the one on the passenger side had a slight bend in it.
It was kind of an arc shape right in the center of the gusset, with the
arc pushing up like this    ---/\---.  I didn't notice any other problems
though. But since this gusset is slightly bent does that mean the whole
beam is now trash? What now? Should I change the beam and what else should
I look for now? I still don't feel any difference in the tiny bit that
I've drove it since. What gives?

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v