Re: Dawn of the Dead

>      Has anybody seen the flick "Dawn of the Dead".  It is a lame
sequal
> to "Night of the living Dead".  I'm not quite sure why I started
> watching it half way through, but I was given a good reward.  It was
> made in 1979 and is set in a mall.  Some people that are trapped in
the
> mall hop in an MK1 Scirocco to escape the zombies in one scene.  The
car
> was on display in the mall and it was silver and I'm guessing it was
> either a'79 or '80 model and boy it was sweet!!

Lame???? Wow. I thought it was wicked. I actually own
the special edition Laserdisc. That's where I fell in love with the
Scirocco, and still to date that's my favorite horror movie and car!
==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Stored for winter :p)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
"There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out
the short comming of others is there?" - Randall