RE: Scirocco look alike

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Chris Chemidlin wrote:

> Not that it matters, but I have a killer RC model of the Audi GT and it
> looks very scirocco from the side view.  When you do the 3/4ths view,
> you can see those meaty flares...

Cool, man...You have any pictures up anywhere?

I used to love those RC cars.  They were fun to play with even when I was
in my twenties.  Hell, they *still* are...

Carlyle
"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are
injurious to others.  But it does me no injury for my neighbours to say
there are twenty gods, or no god.  It neither picks my pocket nor breaks
my leg."

Thomas Jefferson, in _Notes on the State of Virginia_