RE: Scirocco look alike

Not that it matters, but I have a killer RC model of the Audi GT and it
looks very scirocco from the side view.  When you do the 3/4ths view,
you can see those meaty flares...
The RC car is from the early 80's (I guess) from Radio Shack. I still
have all the paperwork, but I took off the rally stickers when I was
young so it would look like a street car...

Chris Chemidlin
http://www.spredhaus.com
84 uGLi
58 Ragtop