Seat Refurbishing

Ok, I got a question for the masses...

Has anyone had their seats recoverd / repadded & how much did it cost?
 I really have no idea - I'd like to get a similar fabric so I only
have to do the fronts, but.. Leather is an option, but that stuff
get;s hot down here in the south.  Is there anywhere other than the
dealer to get new fabric?  I took the drivers seat out last weekend
(and made about 6$ in loose change) and the fabric on the bottom is
really cool looking - hasn't been turned brownish by sunlight.

This weekend I am going to switch the side-seat bolsters from the
passenger seat (virtually un touched) to the drivers.. hell, the only
person that sits in the passenger seat is my G/f once a month or so..
I sit in the drivers seat everyday.  I'd like to get them both
re-covered & restuuffed, but there are about a million other things
that require my $$$ this week :)
Anyone else done this?  Will it be an all-day project or just the
morning?

Thanks in advance

==
Mark