Re: Kick out

In a message dated 3/3/99 20:10:51, lerb@redrose.net writes:

<<    Anyone have any suggestions besides slowing down that might help me
prevent my ass end from kicking out in turns?>>

I had the exact same problem! I put up with the problem until one day I went
into a corner spinning and going over the curb backwards! That whole fiasco
made my trailing arm about 1.5 in narrower than it should have been. Solution:
got a new trailing arm (obviously) while installing my stub axles on it I put
little washers under the lower 2 bolts so that I would have a little rear
wheel camber. I used those extreemly thin spring washers and wond up with
about -1 to 1.2 deg camber. Now I cant get the tail out at all.
HTH

Nate----happier but not satisfied