short shift kit on ebay

I just got a new short shift kit for $47 on ebay.com
WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!
what a bargain!!! anyone know how tough the installation is? It comes with instructions so i wont be totally lost. i also want to replace all my shift bushings, so i dont have that sloppy feeling. if you've installed either of the above, i'd love to hear how easy they are  ;-)
-tony
84 8v (soon to be equiped w/ short shift!!)
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.