Re: NE Gathering

In a message dated 3/2/99 11:34:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, cgrossi@dwc.edu
writes:

> To be honest, I have never done anything like this before and I am not a NH
>  native. I am from Syracuse, NY and only go to school here in Nashua. Does
>  someone who knows NH or even New England better have any ideas for cool
> places
>  to do this??

I do know that the last Volvo meet I went to ( a Northeast affair as well) was
rather nice.. it was held at a Sam's Club or something like that, and the
organizers were able to get Sam's to donate the food, and got some vendors to
come and give out door prizes. They also had a Volvo rep there with a couple
of new models, including a C70. Another event I heard about took place at a
Volvo tuning shop, again with a Volvo rep and a couple of new models. They
also have an annual picnic at a state park.

Benjamin
New London, CT
93 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 164k miles
85 Saab 900 Turbo 224k miles (the AutoXer)
84 Volvo GLT Turbo Wagon 189k miles (4 sale)
78 AMC Gremlin 76k miles (don't ask)
Impending VW Scirocco 16v purchase :-)