Scirocco's in the north east

Well, here we are, somebody mentioned a Northeast scirocco get together the
other day and I think it is a great idea I was thinking somewhere in NH but I
don't really have any good ideas.  I would be more than willing to HELP
organize  it.  I can't do it all I have to much else going on mainly work and
a 2.0 16v conversion.  The most important things are to decide on a time and
place, and to let people know.  Then, i have a feeling, the get together will
happen pretty much by it's self. (minus the T-shirts and other goodies i would
like to see)
  Anyway on a totally different and more random subject i was at the local
(well almost local at 1.5 Hrs. away) VW dealership buying a new (you guessed
it VW hat) i saw one of those new bug hanging mobile things that sort of look
like a stylized bug and I noticed on the lower border in little print it had a
Disney copyright on it anyone know what's up with that?
So, I am sorry for rambling on so long but sometimes the spirit just hits me,

thanks for listening,
Josh Lukasik 88 16v