Re: Opinions about Jamex suspenson needed! NO!!!

myself to do such an unjust to my customers anymore. The stuff is
horrible! Please don't waste your money on Jamex Suspenisons... They
all come back with problems. Their air filters are decent thought.

Lauri- I am a Jamex dealer in Pittsburgh. The 5 yr warranty is
excellent. As
many of those sets that I have put on, none have came back.  I used to
use
Boge turbo gas or Bilstein(which I am also a dealer for), but the price
vs
reliabillity makes more sense with Jamex.  I have used only the front
sway bar
and rear bar, and they seemed no different than neuspeed, or any other.
 Oh
yeh, the airbox sounds really nice too.

Lauri Pettai wrote:

> I'm going to invest into Jamex sportline lowering suspension kit and
> swaybars (front upper, lower and rear upper). Can anyone give me any
> opinions, how good bad this Jamex suspension is? I've heard good and
bad
> words, friend of mine is driving like 3 years with them now without
any
> problems, but others say that they broke down really fast. But they
give 5
> year first owner warranty? Doesn't it say anything about reliability?
>
> Hopefully Jamex turning wheel and airbox will go in too! :)
(Wroommm...)