Re: Speedometer

I would assume the multifunction is the little computer
built into the cluster. Check on your wiper control arm
(this is if you're not aware if you have one) one the
end there should be push button that operates the computer... HTH!

> What is the multifunction?
>
> Josh
> >
> >do you need it to have the multifunction
> >jonas
> >
> >Joshua Strait wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey, does anybody have an extra speedometer (140mph/for 16v) lying
> >> around that they would want to sell?  The only thing is that the
> >> odometer MUST work.  My odometer is busted and I think it would be
> cool
> >> to track the miles on my car.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Josh Strait
> >> (Black '88 16v)

> majordomo@scirocco.org.
> >> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

majordomo@scirocco.org.

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Stored for winter :p)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
"There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out
the short comming of others is there?" - Randall