From: Paul Maione <scirocco_16v@yahoo.com> on 02/28/99 01:47 PM

Please respond to mmaion@po-box.mcgill.ca

To:   scirocco-l@scirocco.org
cc:    (bcc: Kevin Coutinho-KA/PGI)
Subject:  Re: Porsche death in Toronto ...

> Just a quick and sobering note.  On the cover of most of the Toronto
> papers this morning is a shot of a Porsche 930 that some guy totalled
> last night.  Cops figure he flew off the 401 (major Ontario highway
> for those of you unfamiliar) at about 200 km/h.  Needless to say, he
> and his occupant were both pronounced dead at the scene.
>
> We all love speed, but there's a time and a place for it - and public
> roadways just aren't it.

Wow, that's heavy. If would even consider doing 200, I sure as hell
wouldn't do it in the Scirocco! Sorry guys, but I love my car, but at
200? EEP! When I get that thing up to 150 km/h, it starts shaking and
jumping all over the place! You don't have to worry about me doing
200! It's bad news to hear about this.

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Stored for winter :p)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
"There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out
the short comming of others is there?" - Randall