Re: front sway-bar problems

I have that bar, and autocrossed it for 2 seasons without any brackets
breaking, but during last winter, I went into a steady-state curve, and got
a "whump-whump, bhump-whump" sound from down there, where the bracket that
goes on the a-arm had severed, allowing the bar to come in contact with the
cv boot on heavy corner loads.  Unbelievably, it didn't damage the cv boot.
Just make sure it's installed properly, i.e. bar is centered, and is not
coming in contact on the ends with the cv boots.  There may be another
problem afoot as well.

jim