Re: Fluid leaking from brake drum? (Can't stop)

Probably a leaky wheel cylinder. $7 part and a bit of a PITA to put in if
you've never dealt with shoes, etc before. Don't break the brake line.
The brake lines are supposed to be metal there. The place that they're
rubber is over the axle beam, to allow for flex with the suspension
travel. Make sure it's not the brake line leaking... but I bet it's the
wheel cylinder, which you can see by taking off the drum. It's the thing
that pushes the shoes apart against the brake drum when you step on the
brakes.
	Good luck!
	-Josiah