RE: what are the stock speaker sizes?

At 06:50 AM 6/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
>One suggestion that has been mentioned beofre, and i will mention it again
>is the Boston Acoustic 4x6e's.
>they are designed for european style, they fit great, and mine sound great
>too.
>i have them running off an alpine cd player and they sound fabulous, only
>around 50 bucks a pair too from tweeter.
>(might actually be more expensive but i went and bought 4 pairs, 2 for me
>and two for my dad's 88 16valve as a fathers day present so the guy sold
>them to me for 50 a pair)

I also have the BAs (model CX7e), and they are nice sounding. I am running
mine with an Alpine CD player. I paid $70/pr at some shop for 2 pairs, and
have them at all corners of mine. They're not the loudest speakers I've
heard, but they are very clean sounding. I've had them for maybe 4-5 years
now. I listened to alot of other speakers before I bought them. I liked
them more than any other 4x6, and they sounded better than many of the
5.25s I listened to, although I did really like the MBQuart 5.25s.

Brad