Re: [Fwd: FS: Documented Scirocco Limited Edition Sport Coupe]

--- Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:44:03 -0700 Kevin Collins
> <kevinc@flashcom.net>
> writes:
> >Here's some boner material!!
>

> I was just looking that web page over and all I can say
> is.....
> DAMN IT!!!
>
> Nice car. I want it.

I have to agree.  That's one *sweet* 'roc, even if it does
have the maroon interior.  Wonder if I can talk the bank
into...   nah, then I'd have to live in the thing!

Hey Shawn - I'll deliver it to ya!  Or anyone else for that
matter!

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry