[Fwd: FS: Documented Scirocco Limited Edition Sport Coupe]

Here's some boner material!!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FS: Documented Scirocco Limited Edition Sport Coupe
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 23:10:34 -0400
From: Wyatt Markus <volvoic@frontiernet.net>
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Under 550 miles on new VW engine block.  Its the truth.  This is one
(#10) of twenty powerful sport Sciroccos sold by VW.  And, also the ONLY
one I have ever encountered (the others for the most part have probably
been trashed in high speed accidents).  All documents, including
original warranty and window stickers.  This is NOT, and I repeat, NOT a
homebuilt.  Car is valued between $8000 and $10,000 if it is detailed
and prettied up.  Original selling price in 1982 was $17,000 (plus
tax!).   If I finished the cosmetics, I would just be increasing my
investment in the car, and thus increasing its price.  I am asking
$6000.  Serious, capable buyers only, please.  Info at
http://www.frontiernet.net/~volvoic/callarocco.html

This is the only posting I will make to this newsgroup concerning the
sale of this car (unlike other people I'm sure you know of).  It will
appear in the August and September issues of Hemmings Motor News, where
I am most positive it will be snatched up quicker than my GTTI was last
summer (which was also posted in Hemmings)

Please, no replys saying: "Your asking too much, I'll offer you $2500!"

This is a serial numbered performance VW, that's what makes it
collectible.

W.M.
VWRabbit.com