Re: hot days in the valley/starting problems

Mine was doing the same exact thing about three years ago.  What made it even
worse was I was also having a stalling problem too. So my car would just
decide to stall and I could not get it started for a few min. What I did was
I replaced the Positive wire with a thicker one that goes directly from the
Positive terminal to the starter seloniode.  Funny thing is not only did it
cure the hot start problem but the rocco has not stalled since I did this
either.

Brian 86 16v