Re: ANYBODY PLEASE>>>>MY ROCCO IS DYING!!!!!!!!!

im not against it, but if i put them in my car. it'd rattle to pieces.
i already have an unusual amount of vibration, or so i think. actually.
i have a similar problem to claypool's having, but the car doesnt jolt
it just vibrates at about 70mph and clack's when im coasting or have my
foot off the gas. im guessing it would be cv joint. any suggestions?
~cory