Re: [HowTo] Power Windows & Locks

Installing a stock power window kit is very easy.  So if you can track one
down, thats how i'd go about doing it.  its pretty much a plug in type deal.
    As for the locks, they are pretty easy as well, you can get actuators
from most audio stores.  then its just a matter of screwing them to the door
in the proper stop, hooking them to the lock, and running some wire through
the doors going to some relays, fuses, and into the alarm box.  both are
simple, if you have more questions just ask.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571