RE: Unbend wheels?

At 11:24 AM 6/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I know of this place in Bath PA called Wheel Collision Center that can fix
>just about any wheel you can send them.  They fixed one of my TSW VX1's
>(17in) that had a huge dent from a curb.  They even refinished it perfectly
>with a matching red stripe.  (They are black powdercoated with a red stripe
>around the lip) This place is awesome!!!!! Check them out @
>http://www.earlystageeast.org/wheelcollision.htm

Here's a URL with more info on the company. I don't know anything about
them, and haven't done any business with them. The prices seem to be around
$100/wheel, give or take a little depending on what you want done. Not
worth it for OEM or lower end aftermarket wheels, IMHO. But for wheels that
are a few hundred $$ each, I'd certainly look into it.

http://www.wheelcollision.com/

Brad