Unbend wheels?

Howdie, when i bought my Scirocco (86 8 valve) used it came with a set of
Ronal Pirellis (15" ones) with some spacers. I went to put them on and
found that since i had recently replaced the front brake pads that the
sapcers wern't enough to keep the inside of the wheel from rubbing agaisnt
the brakes so i got some slightly larger spacers. Now i find that when i
turn hard i still get some rubbing (sounds awfull let me tell you) and
when i brought the car in to have the wheels balanced, i found that three
out of four of the wheels were bent to some degree.
So now the question, does anyone know of a place near me(Chelmsford, MA)
that unbends alloy wheels, or becasue of the spacer problem should i just
get a new set, and to that end, i would like to keep the rubber that i
have(195/50 VR15) as it is fine, and i would like the wheel to be as
inexpensive as possible(ideally under a hundred bucks a wheel, preferably
as little as possibe(price wise)) I checked out tirerack.com, but when i
followed their search thing and put in 86 Vw scirocco, it actually came up
with some 5 bolt wheels, which made me kinda wary, plus they were
expensive,
so if anyone can help me, thanks in advance!
Rob Luhrs
86 8 valve <in search of new sneakers>