No Subject

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DI/RRS
Tel: (202) 661-5842
Fax: (202) 661-5891
E-mail: vfarren=40rrs.cdie.org=20

>>> <Doolbnroht=40aol.com> 06/27 3:04 AM >>>
	being summer and all, i=27ve read all my george carlin books and =
george=20
hayduke getting even books.... so i decided to read my bently from cover =
to=20
cover... pretty sorry huh?
	but here is the question. tonight i read that the 16v exhaust =
valves=20
are sodium filled and have special discarding instructions (don=27t belive =
me?=20
read it yourself=21). but anyway i wanted a good explaniation as to why =
they=20
are filled with sodium. hope you all can help me.. it=27s gonna be funny =
if i=20
get too ccurious and i dissasemble the head just to find this out.
later guys and gals.
-alan