Bilstein/spring probem.....

Hey all,

I installed a pair of bilstein sport shocks this weekend, and ran into
a small problem.  The springs (S/T, I think) did not sit correctly on the
spring perches that came with the shocks.  I had installed Tokico HPs
awhile back, and the springs sat on those perches perfectly.  Same with
the Konis I had many moons ago.
It seems that the perch seat is slightly wider than the base of the coil, so
the bottom of the spring does not sit right on the perch.  I drove it hard
right afterwards, but had no problems.

Has anyone else experienced this?

TIA

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA 95765

Phone:  888-801-2001 ext. 228 or 916-630-2001
Fax:  916-630-2000
Email:  alex@millenniumsolutions.net