[MK1] The Elusive Kamei Body Kit?

After ordering a brand new Kamei front-spoiler from the happy folks at VW
Parts, I have been looking into getting the full kit (like everyone else)
including side skirts, fender flares, and if possible, a rear apron/valence.
I mean, I wanna go for that consistent dropped look around the body, and
possibly add a subtle rear hatch spoiler.

What's the price on these items, if I can even order them at all?
Will Zender skirts/flares fit flush with the Kamei air dam?

Also, I have not seen a Scirocco with chromed flares, are there pics of any
online?

Thanks for your help,

Pete Jacobsen
1980 Silverocco 1.8L GTI

file attached: warning-fbi.txt/469 bytes

|ID-99032178  Subject: Jacobsen Pete|
|FBI Record of Aliases and Sightings|
|Fluid WD       http://Fast.to/Fluid|
|Profile    http://come.to/myprofile|