Re: 4th of July weekend meet. At my house! :) CORRECTION.....

On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:47:22 EDT Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
writes:

>Then for the grand finally, I can get everybody into the racetrack at
>El Cajon Speedway for free. Free food, free drink. Its 3/8ths mile
>paved oval. (read, short track) NASCAR type racing. Fireworks after
>the event. It should finish by 11:pm and from there we can go back to
>my place to crash for the night or you guys can trek home. Its up to
>you.

I got some bad news tonight at the racetrack. My entry connection wont be
there next saturday so I wont be able to get anybody in for free. I will
still be able to provide free food and drink at the track.

I think it costs $7.00 to get in. Might be a little more.

Sorry if this causes problems for anybody.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and