Re: Where are some switched power source's? (Guage install)

Well what I did when I installed my gauges was that I
took out my ashtray (which I would assume is the same
location you would like to place yours) and used the
wires from the light bulb in the ashtray, and hooked
up all the lights through on circuit. Everything works
fine... (For now!) :)

HTH and GL!

> I'm in the process of hooking up a voltmeter, oil
> temp, & oil pressure gauge.
>  I was going to use the fuse box for the switched
> power source but the fuse
> taps wont fit in.  So...what else can i use to
> provide switched power for the
> gauges?  Every thing else is already wired in and my
> console is back together
> so hopefully i won't have a problem finding a
> switched power source.

===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Awaiting a 2.0 16v)  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/