Where are some switched power source's? (Guage install)

I'm in the process of hooking up a voltmeter, oil temp, & oil pressure gauge.
 I was going to use the fuse box for the switched power source but the fuse
taps wont fit in.  So...what else can i use to provide switched power for the
gauges?  Every thing else is already wired in and my console is back together
so hopefully i won't have a problem finding a switched power source.

Thanks for any help,

Matt
84 8v