Re: Tinted front turn signals

Yeah I have my front turns tinted with a spray stuff.  Really good so
far
and has been on there for about a year.  You can make as dark as you
want
or as light as you want too.  I got it from a local truck accesory
place.  I forget the name, but can run and look if you want.  One can
did my tailights and fronts really dark.  So it is out there.  HTH

Jody Bailey
82 Scirocco 8v
85 Scirocco 8v(parts car)