Re: SV: Rear caliper rebuild

Gerry:

Any parts store worth their salt should be able to get them. I speak only
for myself, but when I accept a core, i just make sure it's the same thing.
The factory inspects them. I've never heard of a core being returned
because something doesn't work. The only thing that gets reused is the
caliper itself, so if the parking brake lever doesn't function, should not
be a problem. This is all IME, of course.