Dyno day results:

as some of you may know, yesterday was dyno day for 4 of the vwot
members.  we had a 16V turbo, an 8V turbo, and 2 2.0L 16V A1 cars.  i
had one of the 2.0L A1s.  i won't talk about anyone else's rides, cuz
that ain't none of my business.  tho i will say that i had the third
lowest hp machine there :)

	anyways, this is power at the wheels.

BHP:		135.4 hp
brake torque:	137.6 ft/lb

drive loss:	 48.1 hp
fluid loss:	(11.9 hp)
		-----
		 36.2 hp

	looking at the calculations:

BHP:		135.4 hp
loss:		 36.2 hp
		-----
flywheel hp:	171.6 hp

BT:		137.6 ft/lb
loss:		 36.2
		-----
flywheel T:	173.8 ft/lb

	i'm pretty sure that flywheel torque is measured in this way, but i'm
not certain.  in any case, it's lookin' darn good right about now :)

	so now i've got to get my hands on a set of cams and a header.  thing
is, if these numbers are to be assumed as correct, then im going to have
to do something about fuel delivery.

	the system in my car is good up to but not beyond the 180hp mark.  i'm
sure that a set of cams would put me over by at least 7, in which case,
i'd be having problems...

	so what exactly is involved with upgrading the fuel delivery system?
is it simply a matter of getting a bigger fuel pump and injectors?  or
is there something else that i'm missing?  thanks!

jason
the mad bastard